The festival of Figueres (Catalonia) will be held from April 26 to May 4. The Serial Killerz, Maruja Limón, Orquetra Maribel, Los Hijos de la Luna, Neón Band, Hijas de la Cumbia and Jules will also be performing at the 30th edition of the Embarraca't festival.
The organization of the Embarraca't Figueres (Girona, Catalonia) has announced the line up for the 30th edition of the festival. From April 26 to May 4, Sau will perform, also on his 30th anniversary, the popular singer Bebe and rapper Fernando Costa.
The line up, which will take place during the Fairs and Celebrations of the Santa Creu de Figueres, is completed by the bands Serial Killerz, Maruja Limón, Orquetra Maribel, Los Hijos de la Luna, Neón Band, Hijas de la Cumbia and Jules.
The Embarraca't is managed by youth organizations of Figueres and the money collected during the five nights of concerts returns to the budget of these organizations of the Alt Empordà region.
Programming for the days of the Embarraca't 2019:
- Friday April 26: Night dedicated to rap and urban music, concerts by Fernando Costa and Los Hijos de la Luna
- Saturday April 27: The legendary Sau, a well-known band from the Catalan rock scene of the '90s, will perform, with songs such as' Boig per tu' or 'El tren de mitjanit'. Next, Las Hijas de la Cumbia will make dance to the public.
- Tuesday, April 30: Concert of the Maruja Limón group, fusion of Latin and flamenco rhythms, and then the Maribel Orchestra.
- Friday May 3: Performance by Serial Killerz, DJ and drum mixing rock and electronic music, and another group whose name is still unknown.
- Saturday 4th of May: Great Barracks concert with the singer Bebe, author of the superhit 'Malo'. The group Jules and Banda Neón will also be performing at the end of the season.